Sunday, May 31, 2009

Los Angeles, California

I used to frequent to California but it has been five years since. I was wondering how would the drive be in LA and if I could do it alone? but after 5 mins or so after I picked up the rental car, I was Driving "SOLO" and the radio was playing "On the road again..."

California: One of the most beautiful places for lovers ;)











And most memorable were when my lil sister made the "Dhupi peetha" for breakfast (like Mom used to in winter mornings) and my nephews face with his Batman sunglasses.






The lunch at the "Deshi Resutaurant" was awsome with the good ol threes stoogers. (from Arakansas days in the early eighties)







I always loved California and since George has left the office it was feeling awsome again to be back in the US and California again.

No comments:

Post a Comment