Saturday, April 4, 2009

It is that time to Sail Again !

Well, at last after 3 date changes, name changes, ticket changes, visa changes, at last it seems the time has come to leave the harbour.

"The land of the unexpected" as Papua New Guinea is known as; I am not expecting anything. Whether it is the Birds of Paradise, The Tree Kangaroos, The Asero Mudman or the King who ever I meet first, I welcome meeting them all.

I am leaving on Sunday the 5Th April.. Toronto (CA) - Los Angeles (USA) - Brisbane (AU)- Port Moresby (PNG) - Goroka (PNG) Arriving on the 7Th evening. The time zone is same as Brisbane, AU GMT + 8 hrs

I know that we have Internet connection at our office in Goroka but no Internet at home. Telephone calling to and from is extremely expensive even using a calling card & no telephone at home!! However Skype is free so best way to chat will be on skype. And my skype id is

falkirk999

Though I would love to keep in touch with all of you (my closest of friends and family) due to time zone, poor accessibility to telephone and Internet it may not be always possible. So I thought I will post my day yo day diary, interesting pictures and videos (already posted some.. just scroll down) here, so to keep you updated. And who knows may be you will get really interested then to join me ;) or come and visit me sometime :)

Please post a comment when you visit the site, and Wish me luck peace and happiness as I walk the path of my destiny and I wish you the same.

See you soon. And please stay in touch.

CHEERS !!

No comments:

Post a Comment