Sunday, December 6, 2009

Lies -" invention of lies" - Lie has only one color and that is Evil BLACK!

My good friend Saquib told me to watch the movie "invention of lies".
By the time I checked the theater's listing, the movie was already
gone. Well I guess it did not make the box office !

Why does people lie? In last 30 days how many times have you lied?
and why did you lie?
Oh! No ! please do not tell me you did "white lies".

Lie has only one color and that is BLACK!

Why do we lie? When did you lie last time? really! take a moment and
think about it? and why did you lie?

IF YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT WHO YOU REALLY ARE & THE RESPONSBILITIES FOR YOUR ACTS...
then please tell me when would you be able to do it ? AT WHAT AGE ?


The biggest lie of all is "Self deception" is it not?


Why did you lie last time? please THINK !!!! Was is to keep your spouse or lover happy? was it to not hurt some ones feelings? or just to keep your job that you drag yourself to every morning? Like making love to a staled-out spouse or bored-out lover and thinking of some one else ! or is it beacuse of what ?

Or was is that you were ashamed of who you are or what you did?

There is always alternative to a lie ? and that is saying "NO COMMENTS"
or, saying "None of your business" or ,,,,, \

BUT, we all know that "trust" is something that take YEARS to build but only a second to break; but then why do we lie ?


Well My friend ! If you have lied to me once, I forgive you and will forget about
it, but as Paulo Coelho says in his book 'Valkyries':

"IF IT HAPPENS ONCE, IT MAY NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN, but IF IT HAPPENS TWICE; IT IS SURE TO HAPPEN AGAIN."

You decide my friend before you lie next time....

"after all we choose our destiny.. or; do we ?"

No comments:

Post a Comment